Traverse Drilling Indonesia is the newest addition to Traverse Drilling International operations. With office and workshop facilities established in Jakarta, our clients in Indonesia can expect the same high level of service as our other global sites. With many years of experience in the region, and specifically in Indonesia, Traverse Drilling provides environmentally and culturally responsible drilling services driven by safety, quality and productivity.
As with all Traverse operations, our work in Indonesia uses the latest equipment and innovative technical developments supported by business management systems that comply with stringent international environmental standards.
At Traverse Drilling Indonesia, we use the following equipment to ensure that we meet our key goals of providing outstanding quality and productivity for our clients:
- Heli-portable rigs capable to 1400m
- Track-mounted rigs capable to 1000m
- Man-portable diamond drilling rigs capable to 700m.
Along with the current capability, Traverse Drilling is positioned to be a full-service drilling contractor supplying a complete suite of drilling services to mining and resources clients including:
- Deep Diamond Coring
- Coal Bed Methane Drilling
- Grade Control Drilling
- Blast Hole Drilling
- Dewatering Holes – vertical and horizontal
- Touch Core Coal Drilling
- Geotechnical Drilling
- Drilling Consultancy.
Supporting Local Communities
Traverse Drilling is committed to supporting local communities in Indonesia, and ensuring that they share in any benefits Traverse Drilling brings about through our operations. This commitment includes:
- Developing the skills and knowledge of local personnel
- Providing a structured training programs to Australian TAFE standards
- Providing employment opportunities.